Spring has arrived; many flowers bloomed, trees are now full of green leaves and insects. Small animals are around our garden. It was really exciting exploring, together with our teachers, the beauty of our environment. We also studied the life cycle of some animals.
Mother earth and... The cycle of life
We prepared a small model of Alsancak with lego and soft clay. We learned French vocabulary for directions and transportation.
The Universe still has many secrets … Planets, stars, asteroids and much more! Our Solar System is also composed of these, which we have tried to reproduce using the knowledge we have learned.
WORLD WATER DAY 2018
For the World Water Day, on March 22nd, we talked about the importance of this precious source by writing and drawing our slogans. Protection of our environment from pollution is very important for our future.
Eat Healthy Be Healthy
Under the project “Eat Healthy, Be Healthy” we went grocery shopping and practiced Turkish. First we prepared our shopping list and then filled up our baskets. We learned while having fun.
Emotions project: Games to remove anger
We started the project by building “Cassetta Rabbietta”, a special mailbox in which we will put letters expressing our emotions.
Nutrition friendly school
All classes are working hard for our Nutrition Friendly School project.
Vive la vie
– The 7th of October, during the Smile’s World Day we planted spinach, rocket salad and herbs’ seeds.
– With our hands we created small holes in the soil in order to plant the seeds.
– In our botany laboratory we watered the plants. Now it’s time to wait to see the first sprouts.
– It sprouts up!!! Our French teacher chooses two students to water the plants every week. They will receive a medal for the work done.
– We will all help, and we are so excited for it!
– Plants grow! We are looking forward to taste them!